With MIT Sloan celebrating 50 years of delivering the future in 2002, Richard Schmalensee, John C Head III Dean, discussed MIT Sloan’s contributions to business management, its mission moving forward, and other topical business issues.
To view these videos, you will need RealPlayer.
Dean Schmalensee on ...
- 50 years of living up to Sloan’s original ambition (1:21)
- The headlines in Sloan’s 50 years of shaping management education (2:58)
- The symbiosis between MIT and Sloan, between technology and management (1:03)
- How Sloan has driven change through research and education (1:01)
- The difference between successful innovation and change (0:46)
- How Sloan keeps pace with rapid changes in industry(0:36)
- Balancing students’ interest in current business topics with the need to provide them with fundamental business tools (1:11)
- The changes triggered by the dot com era (0:26)
|MIT Sloan > 50th Anniversary > Dean’s Video|
|©2004-2005 MIT Sloan School|