SEARCH MIT MANAGEMENT
The MIT Sloan Annual Fund is fueled entirely by alumni and friends like you. It empowers students, faculty, and alumni to defy convention and bring ideas that matter to the world.
REAL IMPACT: The MIT Sloan Annual Fund provides expanded funding for the programs and initiatives that matters most:
• Supporting innovative new programs & courses
• Offering fellowships to attract the best and brightest prospective students
• Funding groundbreaking research projects developed and led by junior faculty
• Expanding MIT Sloan’s network of action learning labs
• Building the MIT Sloan alumni and student network
Thanks to all donors who last year provided the School with $5.3 million in unrestricted funding. This generosity supported groundbreaking research, student fellowships, program development, and new initiatives at the School.
With a gift of $2,500 or more ($1,000 or more for those who have graduated in the last four years), you can join a higher level of commitment, responsibility, and leadership at MIT Sloan. Dean’s Circle members receive special recognition and benefits, and help create groundbreaking ways for our MIT Sloan community to create value for the world.Read more
Did you know that your company may multiply your philanthropic investment? This means that your impact could be doubled or even tripled. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to see if your gift can be matched.
© 2016 MIT SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT