Thank you! You are the MIT Sloan champions.
3,594 of you made the 2012–13 academic year a fundraising success when you supported the MIT Sloan Annual Fund through your gifts totaling over $3,830,119. The Annual Fund provides flexible funding with maximum impact for many of the School’s most important initiatives and priorities by:
- Supporting innovative new programs and courses
- Offering new fellowships to attract the best and brightest prospective students
- Funding groundbreaking research projects developed and led by junior faculty
- Expanding MIT Sloan’s network of action learning labs
- Providing flexible funds for investing in emerging new ideas and technologies
- Building the MIT Sloan student and alumni network
A new school year has begun at MIT Sloan, and we have welcomed the next generation of alumni to our community. Please consider making a difference in their experiences by making a gift to the MIT Sloan Annual Fund before December 31, 2013.