Do you share MIT Sloan’s desire to improve the world? Are you interested in connecting with those who share your interests? Become involved with our key priorities and be part of shaping our collective future.
Know that you want to be involved but not sure how? Visit our MIT Sloan Alumni events page for more events near you. We also have opportunities to connect through our student-alumni mentoring program, regional clubs, and admissions ambassador program. Visit the MIT Sloan Alumni page to learn about these opportunities.
Campaign Events: A Better World Is Our Business
In the MIT Sloan community, an uncommon thread links us: our shared mission to make a better world. Please join us for an interactive event in a city near you to celebrate MIT Sloan’s ideas made to matter, and get a glimpse of the future we can create together.
More cities to be announced!
Health of the Planet
Sustainability Interest Groups – The Sustainability Initiative at MIT Sloan is actively engaging alumni across themes to work together in topics of their interest.
Climate CoLab – Join the community of Climate CoLab – we harness collective intelligence to address global climate change; anyone can join and submit and comment on proposals.
This conference, in collaboration with Universidad de Chile, applies MIT’s expertise in analyzing massive data and optimizing complex systems to unravel the big, complicated underlying problems that plague the healthcare system. MIT brings to bear exciting new analytical tools and its signature strength in systems thinking to address health related problems.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Join the Trust Center for a discussion with Professor Bengt Holmstrom. He will be answering the question “Is Innovation Overrated? – How the world needs to spend more time focused on imitation”.
MIT FinTech Conference – April 22
Inquiry and Discovery
The MIT IDE Inclusive Innovation Challenge (IIC) awards over one million dollars in prizes to Inclusive Innovators, organizations that are solving a grand challenge of our time – to envision and reinvent the future of work. The second annual Challenge launches on March 22. For-profit and non-profit organizations of any size, age, or type and from any nation are encouraged to apply.
IDE Annual Conference – May 25, 2017
The IDE Annual Conference is a great opportunity for all of our stakeholders to hear about the latest research results, to discuss areas of focus going forward, and to engage in dialog to address the grand challenges of our time. By invitation only.
MIT Sloan Core
MIT Sloan is defined by the work of our faculty, and the creativity of our students. Visit campus to hear some of their stories, or browse our YouTube channel to experience MIT Sloan firsthand.
Teaching, Learning, and Living
Become an Action Learning Host – Action Learning teams work on the most pressing problems that host companies face – and they create solutions to fix them. Action Learning opportunities exist globally across a broad range of campaign priorities and allow an organization to experience MIT Sloan firsthand. Whether in Health, Sustainability, Analytics, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Operations, or Management, Action Learning teams deliver results that companies use to fix their problems and prepare their businesses for future challenges. Learn more at http://mitsloan.mit.edu/actionlearning/about/info-for-hosts.php
Share MIT Sloan Tools – MIT Sloan has produced a wide range of tools that could be useful for you, or in your organization. MIT Sloan supports our entire community in their work to become principled, innovative leaders who change the world, visit our Lifelong Learning page to learn more.
- MIT Sloan – A Better World is Our Business Campaign Event, April 13
- MTC – Entrepreneurship Speaker series: Bengt Holmstrom– April 13
- HSI – April Health Management Seminar with Paul Osterman, April 13
- GCFP – Business of Blockchain, April 18
- MTC – MIT FinTech Conference, April 22
- GCFP – “The Inside Story of an Epic Financial Scandal” Talk by author David Enrich, April 23
- MIT Sloan – A Better World is Our Business Campaign Event, April 24
- SI – CEEPR Energy and Environmental Policy Workshop, April 27 – 28
- Legatum – Scaling Development Ventures Conference, April 28
- SI – Sustainability Summit, Funding the Future (Impact Investing), April 28
- SI – Ory Zik: Why Don’t you know your carbon footprint? May 9
- SOLVE at MIT – May 8 – 10
- IDE – MIT Sloan CIO Symposium, May 24
- IDE – MIT IDE Annual Conference, May 25, by invitation only
- HSI and MIT Sloan Latin America Office conference – Strategic Analytics: Changing the Future of Healthcare, May 25
- IDE – San Francisco: Digital Economy Conference, June 10
- IDE – Platform Strategy Summit, July 14
- IDE – Conference on Digital Experimentation (CODE), October 27
In addition to the opportunities above, you may find further opportunities to connect by visiting the MIT Sloan Alumni events page or by visiting the websites of our School’s initiatives. Having trouble finding an opportunity that’s right for you? Email email@example.com.