Innovate—and inspire others to innovate.
If your goal is to lead a thriving organization through today’s volatile economic landscape, you must first master the ability to lead change. The MIT Sloan Fellows Program is a full-time, learning laboratory of strategic resources designed to help you do just that. Here, you can develop the pivotal fusion of skills, knowledge, and perspective crucial to leading innovation:
- Construct a strong foundation in key disciplines like marketing and finance.
- Work hands on with the latest research unfolding on the MIT frontier.
- Share leadership strategies with fellows from different nations and industries.
- Learn to anticipate trends, assess risk, and calculate return.
- Explore complex systems and group dynamics on a global scale.
- Talk strategy with the great leaders and innovators of our day.
- Build an enviable brain trust and a network that span the globe.
- Prepare to lead innovation within your organization and across your industry.
Your year in the MIT Sloan Fellows Program is not a year away from your life and it’s more than just a full-time MBA program—it’s a deeper dive into your life, into who you are and what you want to accomplish. It’s the 360-degree experience you need to grow into the roles that will define you as a person and as a professional, as a leader, as an innovator, and as an agent of change.