Talk frankly with distinguished alumni, top CEOs, entrepreneurs, presidents and prime ministers around the globe about how they are solving their most intractable challenges.Learning from leaders
Meet the current class of global participants and read their stories to learn more about the MIT Sloan Fellows Program.Download the Brochure
Want the latest news and program information? Register for our email newsletter and receive a copy of the MIT Sloan Fellows Program brochure by mail.Register Now
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Here at the nerve center of innovation and entrepreneurship, the best minds in business and technology are working together to improve the way we live and work.Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Ready to Apply?
Submit your online application to our admission office and begin the process of becoming an MIT Sloan Fellow.Learn about our admissions requirements
When you graduate, you join a powerful global network that includes the alumni of MIT, MIT Sloan, and the Society of Sloan Fellows of MIT.Global Network
Let’s start with the end result.
Impact. After one year as an MIT Sloan Fellow, you leave this frontier of business and technology with a deep reservoir of resources. Knowledge of core fundamentals and late-breaking research, for example. A sweeping network that spans the globe. And expanded skills and capabilities backed up by the confidence to use them on the world stage. Think of the MIT Sloan Fellows Program as your change-the-world toolkit. For the past eighty years, some of the world’s most visionary leaders have done just that.
The MIT Sloan Fellows Program is a 12-month, full-time executive MBA program designed to prepare an elite group of global mid-career managers to magnify their impact as leaders.
- Tamaki Sano, SF ’09, Leading across cultures at Kirin
- Kofi Annan, SF ’72, and Nader Mousavizadeh, SF ’04, feature Annan’s career at the United Nations in their new book, Interventions: A Life in War and Peace
- Jose-Maria “Chema” Fernandez Rodriguez, SF ’10, Andrew Lo, and Roger M. Stein publish the research paper, “Commercializing biomedical research through securitization techniques” in Nature Biotechnology
- Reunion! June 6–9, 2013 at MIT Sloan. Annual reunions by class now replace the MIT Sloan Fellows convocations of past years
- Listen to what our fellows and their families say about the program