MIT’s information highways and byways.
The MIT community, by its very nature, is an endless stream of useful information about every topic imaginable. Here, we have gathered a few of the most helpful online resources.
- spouses&partners@MIT An Institute-wide support network with interest groups, special events, parties, and programs for spouses and partners of MIT students and staff.
- The MIT Center for Work, Family & Personal Life Extensive information and referrals to help you balance personal, professional, and family life, including customized searches and listings on schools, child care, elder care, legal and financial issues, volunteering, and more.
- MIT FamilyNet An online community where MIT families—with or without children, married or partnered, and single parents—can network and share information via a searchable member database and member-initiated groups and forums.
- Significant Others of Sloan (SO Club) The SO Club offers a variety of events and activities for MIT Sloan’s significant others, whether they are full-time working professionals, students, or stay-at-home parents.
- International Students Office (ISO) The ISO helps MIT students maintain their legal status in the United States, provides support for their dependents, and eases integration into the MIT community.
It’s magic the way the community of fellows, partners, and children comes together. The partners are the glue that holds it all together and makes it such a rich experience for all of us—fellows included.Mary Marshall Assistant Director
MIT Sloan Fellows Program