Research centers at MIT and MIT Sloan pursue solutions to the world’s most significant challenges. Through collaboration with other top researchers and business leaders, MIT Sloan faculty and students have a powerful impact on leading organizations and on everyday life.
Faculty in the Applied Economics Group are affiliated with the following research centers at MIT:
- Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research
- Laboratory for Financial Engineering
- MIT Energy Initiative
- MIT Sloan Initiative for Health Systems Innovation
- MIT's Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change
- Sustainability Initiative at MIT Sloan