|No seminars scheduled at this time. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be notified of any new program dates.|
This intensive two-day event has been designed to provide you with proven skills and techniques to:
- Prepare for bargaining and establish a negotiation strategy
- Educate and involve constituents
- Negotiate preliminary agreements and deliver opening statements
- Bargain under forcing and fostering change strategies
- Effectively explore issues and then focus toward durable agreements
We urge you to take advantage of this opportunity to invite members of your own negotiating team as well as those with whom you will be bargaining. The program offers a neutral low-risk environment for joint training and substantial discounts are available for team attendance. You will find it useful at any point in your contract cycle, especially in the year prior to contract expiration when critical preparation and groundwork need to be done. The core principles apply to many negotiations involving collective interests and designated representatives.