- Students take an average of five years to complete the program.
- A typical funding package covers a period of four years, guaranteed to students in good standing.
- Students receive full tuition for the academic year plus a stipend of approximately $28,733 before taxes.
- A minimum summer stipend of $4,000 is also granted for four summers.
- Funding is comprised of a fellowship combined with a research or teaching assistantship, encompassing graduated commitments of up to 15 hours per week. A 50% fellowship is guaranteed in the fifth year.
- Precise distribution of each source is determined by the faculty for each research concentration.
- Medical insurance is provided.
Should you require additional funding, information on loans may be obtained from Student Financial Services