How To Apply
Applicants must meet the general admission requirements for advanced graduate study and must have the agreement of a MIT Sloan faculty member to serve as their faculty advisor during the period of study.
Enrollment in the Visiting Fellows Program does not imply subsequent admission into a MIT degree program. Visiting Fellows typically have one or more university degrees and several years of work experience before they apply to the program. Visiting Fellows who successfully complete their course of study will receive a program certificate from MIT Sloan.
A complete application consists of the following items:
- Application Form
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose and Study Objectives
- TOEFL Scores (International Applicants)
Tuition and fees for one semester in the 2014-2015 academic year is $39,675. Additional expenses will include course materials, health insurance, and living expenses.
- April 1 for the fall semester (September – December)
- October 1 for the spring semester (February – May)