Experience MIT Sloan in your local area
MIT Sloan students often cite the school’s strong sense of community as one of the things they love the most—a place rooted in MIT’s culture of invention, where collaboration helps drive new ideas into action for lasting impact. Now you can experience a taste of this culture first-hand in your area by attending an MIT Sloan on the Road event designed for your needs as a prospective student. During this one-hour session, MIT Sloan alumni will share their personal stories and perspectives on how their experience at MIT Sloan transformed their career. Through the agenda below, you’ll discover:
- A moderated panel discussion with local alumni showcasing the unique facets of the MIT Sloan experience, including:
- Program customization to support students’ individual career path.
- The collaborative nature of the school community.
- Accessible and supportive faculty (today and throughout your career).
- Career resources to spur invention.
- How MIT Sloan is fully integrated with the larger MIT culture.
- A brief MIT TIMTalk* featuring a local alumnus detailing how MIT Sloan changed the trajectory of their career.
- Insights into the MBA application process and tips for applying.
- A networking reception with members of the MIT Sloan community where you will have an opportunity to speak with Sloanies one-on-one on topics like leadership opportunities, action learning labs, and MIT cross-campus collaboration.
By attending this event, you’ll come to understand if MIT Sloan is right for you. Equally important, you’ll be inspired to invent the future you’re driven to see.
* TIMtalks – talks that make us Think; Inspire and Motivate us – are a reflection on MIT's innovative spirit, culture and alumni achievements.