Return to Campus
Here's your Return to Campus Checklist:
As we prepare for many of you to return for in-person classes in March, we have created an online Return to Campus Checklist to help you keep track of the steps necessary to access campus this spring. They are listed on the checklist and as follows:
- Let us know via the checklist if you intend to attend classes in person, your arrival date, and where you’ll be living this semester.
- Test at MIT Medical trailer or Johnson Athletic Center, quarantine for seven days, test again before attending in-person class. See detailed guidance here.
- Read and sign the updated MIT Sloan COVID-19 Community Agreement (available via the checklist).
- Attend a Spring Reboot Mandatory Virtual Program. These were held by academic program the week of February 16. If you missed it, watch the recording here.
- Join MIT Sloan’s COVID-19 Slack channel if you haven’t done so already. This, along with your program newsletter, will be a great source of information and the primary venue for asking questions about campus operations this spring.