The MIT Executive MBA Admissions Committee will consider applicants who are leaders in established organizations or in new ventures. A promising candidate fits the following criteria:
- Has at least ten years of relevant, post-undergraduate work experience.
- Is employed full time.
- Combines strong leadership performance, global perspective, functional expertise, and innovation.
- Possesses the aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic program.
- Communicates effectively in English—orally and in writing.
- Holds an undergraduate degree (although in select cases, we consider exceptional achievements in lieu of a degree).
- Taken prerequisite courses, specifically including
*note: While the GMAT test is not required, consider taking the exam if you feel your school transcripts do not adequately represent your academic abilities.