See Yourself Here
The diversity of the MIT Sloan Fellows MBA community both shapes and drives collaboration and learning. It’s when leaders of all backgrounds come together to solve the most complex problems and share those solutions with the world to improve today and advance tomorrow.
MIT Sloan Fellows MBAs are experienced leaders and mid-career professionals with a minimum of 10 years of work experience. They come from 30+ countries seeking an MBA or SM in Management or Management of Technology.
Assess Your Qualifications
- Hold an undergraduate degree and have at least 10 years of relevant, post-undergraduate, full-time work experience (internships do not count toward this time).
- Demonstrate motivation and potential to lead an established organization or a new venture.
- Push boundaries and tackle challenges that others might think too difficult to achieve.
- Embrace a global perspective.
- Have a GMAT or GRE score or an Executive Assessment exam score. If you don’t have a test score, you may submit your application without one and it will be reviewed as is without any negative inferences.
- Exhibit exceptional leadership performance, functional expertise, and a commitment to leading innovation.
- Commit to a year of self-reflection and professional growth.
- Strive to master the rigorous curriculum.
- Communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
Application Deadlines for June 2024 Entry
The Admissions Committee reviews all applications and will notify applicants of their decision on or before these deadlines. Please note that in the interest of confidentiality, we will only deliver official decisions via your online application.
|Round 1||October 3, 2023||December 13, 2023|
|Round 2||January 25, 2024||March 14, 2024|
All applications are due by 3:00 p.m. EST on the deadline date. The deadline is for both application materials and recommendation letters. All decisions will be released by end of the day on the decision release day.
How to apply to the SFMBA program
Find information about the admissions process and application deadlines for the one-year MIT Sloan Fellows MBA program.
Tuition, Expenses, and Financial Aid
Most students make one tuition payment before each term (June 1 for summer; August 1 for fall; and January 1 for spring). For Financial Aid questions, please contact the Sloan Student Funding Office at Studentfunding.email@example.com.
MIT is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in education and employment. Read our full nondiscrimination policy here.