Alumni MIT Sloan On The Road
MIT Sloan on the Road events allow alumni to share their MIT Sloan experience with prospective applicants from around the world. These events last about two hours and include an admissions presentation, an alumni panel discussion, and a networking reception.
If you're looking to engage with the Sloan Community, please fill out following form to sign up for volunteer opportunities with Admissions and to update your contact information with the Alumni Relations Office.
If you attend an event:
- Arrive early to the event and mingle with prospective applicants and admissions staff.
- Introduce yourself to help promote discussion during the reception.
- Share your MIT Sloan experiences during the reception.
- Focus on the positive aspects of MIT Sloan:
- collaborative environment
- outstanding faculty
- action learning experiences,
- diverse student body
- portfolio of programs at MIT Sloan, etc.
Keep in mind:
- We anticipate a diverse crowd; be sensitive with your comments.
- The alumni panel is made up of alumni who are pre-selected prior to the event. If you are selected to be on the panel, we will notify you ahead of time.
- Comparing MIT Sloan to other schools comes across negatively.
Additionally, while our alumni panels will be smaller and pre-selected, we encourage alumni to share their personal stories during the networking reception. Prospective applicants who hear your story are more likely to apply to MIT Sloan.