Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Our alumni network is vital to attract the best and brightest students to MIT Sloan. The admissions office has several ways for you to get involved. Share your MIT Sloan experience by volunteering. Register here to get involved.
MIT Sloan on the Road
The Admissions Office hosts presentations around the world. You can help by:
- Inviting potential applicants interested in business school to attend our events.
- Advertising our events within your offices, on Facebook/LinkedIn, etc.
- Distributing the alumni invitation to local friends and MIT Sloan Alumni Clubs.
- Attending your local MIT Sloan on the Road events to participate in the alumni panel and reception.
- Learn more and sign up for an event here!
Panels and Fairs
From AdMIT Weekend to recruiting events, we ask alumni to speak with prospective and admitted students about their graduate school search and MIT Sloan experience.
Admitted Student Receptions
These receptions are a great way to socialize with fellow alumni and admitted students. They are crucial in helping to showcase the strength of the MIT Sloan alumni community.
Admitted Student Outreach
After applicants are notified of their acceptance, alumni have the opportunity to call admitted students or participate in online chats hosted by the admissions office. These conversations allow the admitted students to ask questions and learn more about the school.
Company Information Sessions
Each year the admissions office hosts company specific presentations for current employees. We invite alumni from the companies to attend to share their perspective on MIT Sloan.
Ask Alumni program
You can share your expertise with those considering MIT Sloan. Through this program, prospective candidates may connect with you to ask questions and hear more about your experience at MIT Sloan.