All students are granted a financial package that follows the general guidelines below. Please note that figures are for the 2020/2021 year, and may increase in future years.
- Students take an average of five years to complete the program.
- Our funding package covers a period of five years, guaranteed to doctoral students in good academic standing.
- Students receive full academic year tuition plus a monthly stipend of $3,810 for each of 12 months per year (annual total of $45,720).
- Students receive 12 terms of fellowship stipend during their 15 terms (summer, fall, spring) in the program; TA/RA provides stipend for the balance of 3 terms.
- Student medical insurance is provided, currently valued at $3,269 per year.
- A new laptop computer is supplied at the beginning of the first and fourth years (estimated value of $2,000 each).
- A $4,500 conference travel budget is allocated over 5 years in the program.
Should you require additional funding, information on loans may be obtained from Student Financial Services.