MIT Sloan Fellows MBA Program
The Fellows Family Experience
A rich—and rare—opportunity for family bonding
The MIT Sloan Fellows MBA program can be as transformative an experience for significant others and families as it is for the Fellows. The important year becomes a bonding experience—with one another and with the other Fellows and their families.
"The kids felt they were actually part of their dad’s learning experience, and they came to appreciate that people work hard to get to a better place in their lives. My daughter wants to study at MIT when she grows up."
~Vongai Shoko, Zimbabwe, wife of Kombo Shoko, SF ’10
5 family-friendly reasons to join the Fellows family:
- Significant others and families are an important part of the community and participate in social and cultural events throughout the year.
- Many significant others use this year to pursue educational opportunities in this intellectually stimulating metropolitan area.
- The robust significant others support system makes the transition to Cambridge more fun and less stressful than most global moves.
- For children of Fellows, this year is a formative, confidence-building experience. They attend school in an area where cultural diversity is embraced and celebrated.
- Cambridge and the surrounding area offer excellent schools and is a cultural hub with museums, concert halls, parks, historic sites, shopping, and restaurants of every culinary description.