The MIT Sloan Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’s mission is to create proactive, research-supported initiatives and programs that promote MIT’s Values in partnership with our community and other institutions and organizations.
We believe systemic challenges require systemic solutions. That's why we're working across the MIT community to develop a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive working and learning environment.
Our annual progress report includes information about what's happening, how and why it's happening, and what's next.
MIT Sloan Collaborations
We're committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive environment for all our students. This commitment is carried out by multiple student service offices both at MIT and MIT Sloan. We have strong working relationships with organizations that share our commitment to increasing the enrollment of students from underrepresented communities.
Key Partnerships & Memberships
- JumpStart Advisory Group
- Latinx MBA (co-founded by Sloanies, Andrew Mairena, MBA '19 and Jessica Leon, MBA '21)
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow
- The Robert Toigo Foundation
- The Riordan MBA Fellows Program
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity
- White House Initiative on Advancing Educational Equity, Excellence, and Economic Opportunity through Historically Black Colleges and Universities