Regional Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program
The MIT Regional Entrepreneurship Acceleration Program (reap.mit.edu) provides opportunities for communities around the world to engage with MIT in an evidence-based, practical approach to strengthening innovation-driven entrepreneurial (IDE) ecosystems. We achieve this by translating research insights into practical frameworks, convening stakeholders focused on IDE, and educating regional leaders through team-based interaction to achieve economic and social impact.
MIT REAP. Translate, Convene, Educate. Impact.
- Translate research and expertise into practical frameworks, approaches and actions with widespread global application.
- Convene stakeholders (corporate, risk capital, entrepreneur, university and government) from ecosystems around the world to build a community for collaboration and learning.
- Educate regional innovation ecosystem leaders through team-based learning to facilitate meaningful economic and social outcomes.
- Impact regions through the development of new programmatic and policy interventions that build on strengths and support weaknesses to support IDEs
MIT REAP admits teams from up to 8 partner regions annually, which are comprised of 5-8 highly driven and influential members and is headed by a regional champion. For information on past and current participants and assembling an ideal REAP team please see links below:
- Short Overview please click here
- Cohort 1 regions click here
- Cohort 2 regions click here
- Cohort 3 regions click here
- Cohort 4 regions click here
- Cohort 5 regions click here
- Cohort 6 regions click here