MIT Executive MBA
Tuition and Expenses
Tuition Payments for the Class of 2023 (matriculating in September 2021):
|Deposit||Based on Acceptance||$10,000|
* Tuition includes all digital materials and textbooks, as well as basic travel costs during the Global Labs project trip.
Deposit: $10,000. Due upon acceptance and applied to first semester tuition.
Other estimated expenses (not included in tuition and not required for all EMBA students):
- Hotel accommodations: ~$20,000 (not required)
- Travel: varies based on where the participant lives
- Computer and supplies: (if you anticipate buying a new computer)
- Health insurance: All students must have health insurance. You may continue your current US-based insurance if it meets MIT’s health insurance requirements. Otherwise, you must purchase MIT insurance. Review insurance rates.
Many companies offer tuition remission that provides support for employees enrolling in the MIT Executive MBA Program. That support may range from partial to full tuition reimbursement. Be sure to check with your company’s senior management or human resources department regarding your particular situation. To learn more, review our comprehensive section on corporate sponsorship.