The MIT Executive MBA Admissions Committee will consider applicants who are leaders in established organizations or in new ventures. A promising candidate fits the following criteria:
- Has at least ten years of relevant, post-undergraduate work experience.
- Is employed full time.
- Combines strong leadership performance, global perspective, functional expertise, and innovation.
- Possesses the aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic program.
- Communicates effectively in English—orally and in writing.
- Holds an undergraduate degree (although in select cases, we consider exceptional achievements in lieu of a degree).
- Taken prerequisite courses, specifically including
*note: While the GMAT test is not required, consider taking the exam if you feel your school transcripts do not adequately represent your academic abilities.
The application for the Class of 2024, matriculating in September 2022, is now open!
Application Deadlines for the Class of 2024 (Matriculating September 2022)
Applications are reviewed on a rolling-basis with the following deadlines:
- Round I: January 13, 2022
- Round II: March 17, 2022*
- Round III: May 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET
*Suggested for International applicants