The MIT Executive MBA Admissions Committee will consider applicants who are leaders in established organizations or in new ventures. A promising candidate fits the following criteria:
- Has at least ten years of relevant, post-undergraduate work experience.
- Is employed full time.
- Combines strong leadership performance, global perspective, functional expertise, and innovation.
- Possesses the aptitude to succeed in a rigorous academic program.
- Communicates effectively in English—orally and in writing.
- Holds an undergraduate degree (although in select cases, we consider exceptional achievements in lieu of a degree).
- Taken prerequisite courses, specifically including
*note: While the GMAT test is not required, consider taking the exam if you feel your school transcripts do not adequately represent your academic abilities.
Application Deadlines for the Class of 2025 (Matriculating September 2023)
|Round I||January 12, 2023||March 10, 2023|
|Round II||February 9, 2023||April 7, 2023|
|Round III||March 9, 2023||May 5, 2023|
|Round IV||April 6, 2023**||June 2, 2023|
|Final Deadline||May 4, 2023***||June 30, 2023|
*All deadlines are at 11:59 p.m. ET
**Recommended deadline for international applicants to allow time to finalize US student-visa.
***Late submissions will be accepted until June 1 and are considered as space permits.