Here's what will shape your experience in the MIT Executive MBA:
1. Talented peer group—Your peers will quickly become trusted allies. As experienced business leaders, they represent a wide cross-section of industries, roles, and nationalities, resulting in rich cross-functional perspectives and productive collaborations. Meet some of our students.
2. Rigorous curriculum—You'll learn the science of management, giving you the tools to make strategic decisions and the credibility to drive them through your organization. Explore the curriculum.
3. Applied learning—MIT’s credo Mens et Manus (mind and hand) is manifested in Action Learning experiences and projects centered around your own organization. You and your company leverage the MIT impact right from the start. Gain an understanding of Action Learning.
4. Executive Format—The program is designed around a schedule that enables busy executives to balance work and personal life. Classes meet once every two-to-three weekends, with a week-long module every six months. View the program schedule.
5. Faculty expertise—MIT Sloan faculty are influential architects and experts in the creation of best practices in several areas, such as management, finance, entrepreneurship, and technology. Many are consultants to some of the most prominent companies in the world. Meet our faculty.
6. Unrivaled network—At the heart of the program is an opportunity to join an exceptional forum for innovation, collaboration, and leadership. Graduates become part of a global network of 136,000 MIT alumni, 90,000 MIT Sloan alumni, and a tight-knit community of over 1,100 MIT EMBA alumni. Experience our community.
I cannot believe how talented our cohort is. My colleagues are at the top of their respective fields and bring incredible wealth of knowledge and experience to the group—and yet, they're amazingly humble and friendly.
Meet our MIT Executive MBA students
MIT Executive MBA
Meet more of our MIT EMBA alumni
Our MIT EMBA students represent diverse industries, functions, and backgrounds. Learn more about their backgrounds.Learn More
Executive Insights Blog
Curious what our students are learning? Or, how they're implementing it at work?
Check out our Executive Insights blog and get advanced perspectives on management practices from MIT EMBA students, alumni, and program faculty.