The Finance Seminar meets in *E62-650 on Wednesdays from 11:30 am - 12:45 pm. Papers are available upon request. Please email Jasae Hinds (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amanda Bonaccorso (email@example.com) with questions.
Spring 2023 Schedule
March 8, 2023
Zhengyang Jiang | Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
March 15, 2023
Sabrina Howell | New York University Stern School of Business
March 22, 2023
March 29, 2023
April 5, 2023
Victoria Ivashina | Harvard Business School
April 12, 2023 (This is a joint seminar with HBS)
Zhiguo He | University of Chicago Booth School of Business
April 19, 2023
Jules H. van Binsbergen | University of Pennsylvania Wharton School
April 26, 2023
Juliane Begenau | Stanford University Graduate School of Business
May 3, 2023
Jennie Bai | Georgetown University McDonough School of Business
September 5th 2023: The S. Donald Sussman Award
The S. Donald Sussman Award is presented to individuals or groups who best exemplify Donald Sussman’s career as a successful investor in quantitative investment strategies and models.
*event details TBD.
Finance PhD Workshop
The Finance PhD cohort hosts weekly seminar lunches where students present their research. For Spring 2023, the Workshop will be held Thursdays at 12pm, unless otherwise noted.
Please contact student organizer Fiona Paine (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- March 2 – J.R. Scott – Room E62-346
- March 9 – Shiwen Tian – Room E62-346
- March 16 – Jiageng Liu – Room E62-550
- April 6 – Tim de Silva – Room E62-687
- April 13 – Fiona Paine – Room E62-687
- April 20 – Maya Bidanda – Room E62-687
- April 27 – Patrick Adams – Room E62-687
- May 4 – Joanne Im – Room E62-687
- May 11 – Valentina Semenova – Room E62-687